- Firearms shipped out of state that are returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Once a firearm has been picked up from the FFL it CANNOT be returned for any reason. Please be sure to inspect your firearm prior to taking possession of it. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless the order was not correct.
- We cannot accept any returns on ammunition, black powder supplies or pepper spray defense products.
- Defective used firearms purchased from our store are covered under our 30 day warranty.
- We will fix or repair any used firearm brought in during this window at no charge. If the firearm is deemed defective and non-repairable, an in-store credit will be offered for the full purchase price.
- New firearms purchased from our store are covered under the manufacture's warranty and will require them to go back to the manufacturer for any needed repairs or evaluation. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges to send the firearm back to the company unless a return label is provided.
- Once a firearm is picked up from our store, we can't take it back and simply exchange it for another gun if the customer no longer wants it or found a different one that they like better. Please do your research before picking up a firearm. If you have not picked up your firearm yet and have money down, you can change your mind and apply the money towards a different firearm prior to taking possession of it.
- Please be diligent and do your research on any firearm you are intending to pick up to make sure it is exaclty what you think it is before leaving with it.
- Once you leave our store and the paperwork is signed off, no additional firearms may be added to your pickup; doing so will result in another Federal and State background check as well as the waiting period beginning once again.